2014-07-21 18:02:47 UTC
While I experimented with my own builds and the official Geeksphone builds,
I recognized that with an official build everything works fine but with my
builds the device storage does not work as it should.
1. The device detects no internal storage.
2. In Settings>Media Storage it displays Internal (actually my SD-Card) and
two SD-Card slots even though the Peak has only one SD-Card slot.
3. I have to select internal as default storage to be able to save files
(with SD-Card I get requested to insert a SD-Card)
3. The rescanning of the media apps does not work. If they have no indexDB
they will find every file and after that they doesn't recognize any
4. File browser apps take much longer to display the directory indexes.
This all works with the official builds but not with my own builds. I
experienced this problem since I create my own builds (since v1.4).
Can someone think of anything how this could be fixed?